Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Moving Blogs!

It's become a recent tradition here for me to return from a long absence to apologize for not writing and I won't break that tradition today: sorry! Whether you recently stumbled across the blog or you've been reading for awhile, thanks for your patience and your readership.

In the spirit of trying harder, I have in fact started a new blog that I hope you will enjoy as much as you enjoyed (I hope... *gulp*) this one.

I will try and transfer all my blog posts from here to there, so in case you're subscribed to my RSS feed, make sure to update it to that of the new blog (http://kobigraham.wordpress.com/feed/)

Don't forget to let me know what you think. Feedback is always, always welcome.

4 comments:



  1. I think you are right, that is a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written tips on how to move your blog posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog posting.. I think you can have more information though.. check out <a href="http://aspaceplacestorage.com/>our blog</a>. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello how are you?

    I have a question, will you continue to use this blog as well?

    Thanks, I really like your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete